Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Yikes!

It's been a long day.
Little Adam got a fever yesterday and took medicine before going to bed. He woke up at 2:30 in the morning burning up. I was up from 2:30 to 5:30 taking care of him. I slept until 6:15 when all the kids woke up. Emmalynn dressed herself and did her own hair. I didn't really pay attention to what she looked like when she went out the door. This is what I saw when She got home from school.
A patterned purple and maroon skirt and a bright red shirt with a shiny sequined heart.
This is the result of three things.
#1 - I was half dead this morning when she went to school because of Adam's fever.
#2 - All her pants/capris were in the laundry.
#3 - She only has 5 pairs of capris anyway because the tub of her new school clothes I'd been collecting for her got left in the storage unit instead of coming to the new house.
Ooops! Maybe she needs a lesson in fashion. Or just one in matching colors instead!

3 comments:

Alycia said...

haha! I love it - by the way, is that a time out chair behind her in the corner???!! :)

Jill said...

I love the outfit. That is what Kari looked like almost everyday this summer, completely mismatched. I got a lot of looks from people. HOwever, now that school is here, I once again take charge of "the outfit". I hope Adam is feeling better. I feel your pain. I had all 3 kids at home today because of fevers!

Leesa Marie Jones said...

haha, no Alycia, it's actually the chair that sits by the computer. Em had just pushed it over to reach the knob to turn on the swamp cooler!