Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Break in Moab

Here's some pictures of our Spring Break trip to Moab with our old Utah neighbors, the Johnstons. Here's the Johnstons and most of us, the Joneses at one of the Windows Arches.

Here's what the base of the arch looks like.

Here's the Double Arch with Emmalynn, Cassidee and Paige.

This is the Delicate Arch (way in the background). We woke up to rain and snow that morning. The pathways were very gooey as we made our way to the upper lookout.

This is the beginning of the trail to a few different arches. The scenery was awesome.

This is me in front of the Landscape Arch.

This is my friend Stacey. She's one month more pregnant than I. We were troopers to make it on so many hikes!

Cute little father and son hiking.

These rocks fell out of the arch in the picture above. They made a great playground.


This is what our full van looked like most of the trip!
Can you tell the kids are watching a movie?

2 comments:

Here at home said...

That looks like lots of fun. I love the two pregnant ladies hiking around in the rain and mud. :)
I love Arches.

Staceygirl said...

You got some good pics. I might want a copy of a couple of those. I'm so glad we went. Paige was looking at those photos and talking about how much she likes Emmee and wishes she could see her more.