Saturday, August 29, 2009

The first paycheck

We were all very excited on Thursday when Dan came home with his first paycheck from Raytheon. I wanted to take a picture of Dan holding it, but he said, "no way, that's too lame." I told him I wanted to post it on our blog, then he offered to take my picture. I said no way as well. So in the end we have no picture of the first paycheck. It's now in the bank. (I actually had to deposit it, he doesn't have the direct deposit set up yet. I haven't done that in forever!) Good times!!

2 comments:

Alycia said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys - what a good feeling huh?! How are things going in NM?? I drove by your house here the other day and got sad cuz you're not here anymore, but I'm still happy for you guys because of things like a paycheck:) Hope everything is going well - Love ya!

The Hiller Family said...

I'm very happy for you! Keep sending us updates and PICTURES!!