Friday, August 6, 2010

ND Petting Zoo

Just kidding, it's not really a petting zoo, but it's pretty close.
One of my best friends (Lacey) from growing up in Tuttle, ND lives on a farm in the next town over. She has two super cute kids, Kennedy (5) and Britton (2).
They have chickens, ducks, geese, 2 goats, a miniature horse, 4 dogs and lots of cats. (And little frogs from all the rain.)
We headed over one morning to see them all. My sister Sally and her family came with.

Sam and Kennedy were the first brave ones to feed the animals corn.

Here's Adam feeding one of the goats.

Here's Winnie, the little pony. He was a little feisty. Little Livia got her fingers nibbled on.

Good job Emmee.

Cassee is quite afraid of most animals. This is the closest she would get.

Adam found a new friend.

And a new toy!

Best Buds. Isn't it amazing how kids can become best friends in a matter of minutes?

They were aiming for Kennedy's mouth I believe!

Lacey, Britton and Kennedy. Thanks for letting us come to your house and for sharing your animals (and garden produce!).

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Fun!! I wish I could have been there too!

The Hiller Family said...

Very fun to see her again I'm sure!

Staceygirl said...

Wait, I thought Paige and Emmee were best friends! She's two-timing! Just kidding... but Kallie did mention wanting to go to Emmee's house. Funny. Where's a picture of baby Andrew? Did he go?

My word for the word verification is subforpu. Gross.