Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm back!

Okay, it's been forever since I last posted anything, including my kids' blogs. On the 30th of Oct. the kids and I flew to ND to stay with my parents and see all the relatives. I forgot my cord so I couldn't blog on my Mom's computer. Then somehow the week and a half between getting back and leaving again for the Thanksgiving break was filled with unpacking, laundry and extra homework, not to mention that Dan got a new (new to us, it was an old work computer he could buy for $50) computer and I am now figuring out everything on it. I hate the way the old things look completely different on a different computer, grrrr.
In the coming days, I will be backflashing the last month and a half on this blog and the kids' blogs. (If you haven't been to their blogs just look to the right of this post and look at the blog list and click on a blog name that has the name of one of my children!)
Halloween was great, Thanksgiving was wonderful, and we are now decorated for Christmas, and Emmalynn checks out the window, often.., to see if Santa's watching her! I tell her he is... all the time. HEHE. It works very well too.

No comments: